Friday, March 21, 2014


My Study Habits

 

 


I have common study habits. Unlike others. 

Before the examination week. I always try my best to avoid cellphones or watching television or even browsing the net.. I often browse some notes just to make sure that the retaining lessons in my mind are correct. In short, I recall. Just to recall. 

I've read some of the tips just to exercise my study habits. And it says like this

1. I should skim some textbooks or research at the library rather than buying new one.
2, I jot down notes.
3. I prefer listening to professors better than reading non-sense textbooks.
4. I highlight all the lectures that emphasizes the idea.
5. If the professor repeated the topic more than 2 times, it's going to be on the test.\
6. I study 4 hrs. before the exam.
7. I don't let my social activities affect mu study habits.
8. I always do my best in memorizing, I jot it down again and again and then sleep. Because the mind refreshes it and it will be saved in my long term goal memory.

The best way to refresh my knowledge are getting up early, eat healthy breakfast that will boost my energy, and I always try to flash the unnecessary things. And go get dressed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment