Monday, March 17, 2014



 ALL ABOUT MYSELF !


Hi I’m Precious Ann Y. Pena but you can call me petut for short. I was born on June 24, 1997

I’m 16 years old, I came from Marilao Bulacan, and I studied here at De La Salle Araneta
University,
My hobbies are playing volleyball, badminton, playing with my youngest brother, lettering (
arts or etch ) singing and dancing sometimes =].
My personalities are kind, simple person, concern to everyone, humble , crazy , lovable
Especially to my parents and to my brothers and sisters, I love KPOP =] ( fan girl ) I love to
 Watched Korean novellas , dramas or movies , and also I want to learn the different
Languages of  Koreans. I don’t know why, hmm I think maybe because it’s cool (whatever). 
And also I love to hangouts with my friends, we go to different places. I love color green and
pink =] I love dressed and casual attires. 
Hmm I have more than 20 friends my real friends no need to mention =]] <3 and also I
considered them my real brothers and sisters =] because they loved me for what I’ am, I
shared them some of my problems, secrets, crushes, and etch. I really appreciate the way
they talk to me, given some advices, and etch.
My favorite band are Silent Sanctuary and Parokya ni Edgar, and the songs are kundiman,
 hiling, 14, kismet, prinsesa, akala mo by Aiza Zaguera, your song, panalangin, when I was
your man by Bruno Mars, beautiful in my eyes by Jericho Rosales, and many more.
I think that’s all for my self =]

Why I taking Up PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR?
I think, for me because I want to study or to learn what psychology is. Psychology is an
academic and applied discipline that involves the scientific study of mental functions and
behavior. And I want to know the different kinds of attitude or the behavior of a persons
because sometimes they too crazy or weird. Sometimes they don’t know what they’re
doing, I want to learn the developmental of a person, the abnormalities, and the
conditionings and etch. I want this course because they challenged me, but sometimes I’ m
too lazy. But I’ll make sure that I will Finished or I will Passed this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment