Friday, March 21, 2014

DEFENSE MECHANISM

- Defense mechanisms are unconscious coping mechanisms that reduce anxiety generated by threats from unacceptable impulses.


 5 defense mechanism
The first one is DENIAL I have an a situation that me and my friends sitting at psysoc cabana because we discuss our final product in Philippine constitution and we decided to finished that as much as possible because that final product is so very hard. Then a few minutes we stopped talking because my crush and his friends are looking at us, don’t know why,, and I getting blushy , my heart beat fast then my friends starting to *ASARIN AKO* and my face look like POKER FACE -.- but deep inside I wanna die because he’s started to smiled at me. =]
the next is ACTING OUT, Sometimes I act like a stupid or idiot kid, because Instead of saying, “I’m angry with you, I act out may instead throw a something that I touched or I throw some harsh word to the person who I really hated and he/she’s pretending too much, or punch a hole through a wall, or sometimes if I’m angry and when my youngest brother bothering me I’m getting weird, I shouted too loud!  And saying to him * ANO BA PROBLEMA MO? BAKIT NANDIDITO KA NANAMAN NANG GUGULO KA NANAMAN *LAYAS!!!!!!* And he response * BAKIT NANAMAN? ANG SUNGIT SUNGIT MO NANAMAN SAKIN =[ * then a few minutes when we see each other he didn’t talk to me he didn’t say anything then my face like a lion or tiger and said * K with my right eyebrow’s up. Then walk away. =]
 The third is SUBLIMATION I returned those things that when I was in childhood, for example I have a favorite song on my childhood, and I try to listened again even though I’m older then I remember the things that when the song played I felt happy. And now that I’m older and when I sang the song I feel that I’m young again =]
The fourth is REGRESSION, when I was in grade school I don’t want to go to school because I’m afraid to the people, so i began to exhibit very childish behaviors like throwing a tantrum, crying, not letting go of my mother's leg, and even wetting her pants. I have a lot of alibi, I’m pretending that I have a tooth ache, head ache, stomach ache, fever, or what, but one of the most alibi that I made is I told my parents that we have no classes because my teacher go to they’re province because her lola died, then they go to the school to find out if what I’m saying is true. Then they found that I’m lying so they mad at me, and as’ usual I ask them to forgive me, and I say sorry for what I’ve done and gave me another chance to prove them that I will never do it again, then they gave me another chance but like what I said I’m so stupid kid that time so I did it again with a new alibi.  =]     
And last REACTION FORMATION,I express my feelings that Iam mad or I’m not kind to the people who’s around me, so they told me *MALDITA* but im not *maldita*, I just don’t want or I hate people who’s very unsociable, and I hate people who’s don’t accept me for what I’am, I hate that people seriously, then they ask me to pretend but for me its not nice or not ok to pretend to the person you don’t want or like , because they called that *PLASTIC* and I don’t want that , because im contented with what I have, so I don’t need to became a plastic just with them,what I want is to become a better person not a bitch person.

No comments:

Post a Comment